WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Airflite owns one of the largest fleets of aircraft in Australia. These aircraft are predominantly on aircraft leasing programs across a variety of individually tailored solutions to meet customer requirements. Aircraft leasing programs provided by Airflite are designed to provide an operator with certainty and consistency, removing the hassles and risks associated with aircraft ownership, maintenance and spares provisioning. The operator then has a known cost per flying hour and guaranteed rate of aircraft availability, enabling them to focus on operations and to design their revenue modelling on a known cost base. The result is an operator that is more cost effective, exposed to less risk, and empowered to focus resources on their core business.
LEASING CLIENTS INCLUDE
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- China Southern West Australian Flying College
- Singapore Flying College
- Bunbury Flying School
- The Royal Australian Air Force
In addition to lease solutions, Airflite holds its own Air Operators Certificate and can make aircraft available for charter. For charter enquiries, please contact Airflite via the contact form on this website (please refer to the link in the footer below).
CONTACT US TODAY
Additionally, Airflite can provide full Aircraft Management solutions for existing or prospective aircraft owners. The Aircraft ownership life cycle can be made easy through the use of Airflite’s Fleet Management Services. These services include:
PURCHASE AND IMPORTATION
- Analysis of operational requirement;
- Identification of Aircraft types (based on manufacturer specifications) that meet customer requirements;
- Presentation of Ownership or Lease options if applicable;
- Use of existing world wide associations to locate appropriate aircraft options;
- Title searches and aircraft history analysis;
- Pre-purchase inspections;
- Brokerage and finance of the Aircraft purchase;
- Ferry and positioning flights;
- Importation formalities including Customs and Quarantine;
- De-registration of Aircraft if applicable;
- Modifications or upgrade consultation and services;
- Certificate of Airworthiness Registration
OWNERSHIP AND OPERATION
- Full support of customer owned aircraft;
- Ad hoc maintenance support;
- Variable cost maintenance support packages;
- Fixed cost maintenance support packages;
- Warranty management and support;
- Spares and logistics support, including AOG;
- Airworthiness Compliance;
- Maintenance management and control;
- Guidance in the appointment of suitable pilots and crew;
- Fixed Base Operations with full VIP Lounge services.
AIRCRAFT SALE OR UPGRADE
- Analysis of the new or changing operational requirement;
- Sales brokerage services;
- Targeted marketing strategies;
- Manage and finalise the aircraft sale process including funds transfers;
- All aforementioned Purchasing services.
More of Airflite’s Expert Services
Engineering and Support
Award Winning Team
FBO and VIP Lounge
(OEM) Product Solutions
Airflite’s team members are your go-to aircraft sales experts for light to large business aircraft and everything in between. We take the time to truly understand you and your mission requirements.